- Tax Payment
- Mode of Payment
TAX PAYMENT DETAILS
Sorry but we cannot process your current request at this time. Make sure that Credit Card payment is done between 12:01 AM up to 10:00 PM
Please enter words as shown in the image
Note: Please be advised that we accept Credit Card transactions from 12:01 AM to 10:00 PM Philippine Standard Time only. While Debit Card transactions are available at anytime.
2017 DBP Paytax All Rights Reserved | FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is DBP PAYTAX ONLINE?
- A payment gateway facility provided by the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) to the BIR which enables taxpayers to process their tax payment online using Philippine-issued credit/debit/prepaid cards.
- How can I access DBP PAYTAX ONLINE?
- The DBP PAYTAX ONLINE can be accessed through www.dbppaytax.com
- Do I need to enroll/register to DBP PAYTAX ONLINE?
- There is no need to enroll in the DBP PAYTAX ONLINE.
- What online payment modes can I choose for the DBP PAYTAX ONLINE?
- Currently, you can use ATM or Debit card enrolled in BancNet Online Facility. For credit card users, you can use VISA and MasterCard.
- What Banks are currently defined under the BANCNET online?
- List of banks under BANCNET online:
- Allied Bank
- Asia United Bank
- BPI Globe Banko
- Banco Dipolog
- Bangko Mabuhay
- Bank of Commerce
- CTBC Bank
- Citystate Savings Bank
- Dumaguete Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Entrepreneur Bank
- Isla Bank
- Korea Exchange Bank
- Luzon Development Bank
- MASS SPECC
- Malayan Bank
- MayBank Philippines
- Phil Postal Savings Bank
- Philippine Business Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Philtrust Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Security Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank of Asia
- Sun Savings Bank
- Tiong Rural Bank
- List of banks under BANCNET online:
- How much is the Convenience Fee per transaction?
- Credit Card - 2% of Tax Amount plus Php 35.00
- ATM/Debit Card - Php 35.00
- How do I know if the transaction I made through DBP PAYTAX ONLINE is successful?
- The system will automatically display a prompt that the payment transaction is successful. The user will also receive an email notification that the transaction has been processed successfully.
- What is the cut-off time for payments?
- The cut-off time for tax payments using Mastercard/Visa cards is 10:00 PM
- For ATM/debit card payments, BancNet accepts 24/7 transactions.
- Who can pay using the DBP PAYTAX ONLINE?
- All taxpayers with Philippine-issued credit/debit/prepaid cards can pay using DBP PAYTAX ONLINE.
- Is there a tax amount limit per transaction?
- The tax amount limit per transaction depends on the transaction limit of the credit/debit/prepaid card issuer.
- Why do I need to provide my email address?
- It is necessary to provide your email address for you to be notified if your payment transaction is successful or unsuccessful.
- Do you have technical support and how can I reach them?
- Yes, we have technical support that can assist you. Just contact 09219714744 / (0632) 814-0217 / (0632) 818-9511 local 2517, 2567, 2516, & 2559 or email us at email@example.com, Mondays to Fridays, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Can I cancel transaction anytime should I decide not to continue paying my tax online?
- Cancelling your transaction is possible as long as you have not received the email confirmation yet. Once you already received the notification, the transaction is deemed complete.
- Glossary of Terms
- ATM - Automated Teller Machine
- DBP - Development Bank of the Philippines
- TIN - Taxpayer Identification Number
- To provide a more secure online banking platform, BancNet Online now requires user registration:
NEW BANCNET ONLINE PORTAL
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
Read the guide to the process of registering for a BancNet Online user account.
- ENROLMENT OF ATM CARDS
Read our guide to the process of enrolling ATM cards to a BancNet Online user account.
- BANCNET ONLINE'S SECURITY FEATURES
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Get answers to common questions on how to use BancNet Online.
- NEW BANCNET ONLINE PORTAL